6 Jan Martial Law test run -- on Gab - Petition to President Trump to Declare Martial Law

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Jan 5 18:11:43 PST 2021

With never-Trumper traitor RINO Mitt Romney, Senator, promising to side with Democrat demon rats on Wednesday

   "TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR": Romney Boards Flight Filled With Trump Supporters, Gets Absolutely Grilled [VIDEO]
   https://trendingpolitics.com/traitor-traitor-traitor-romney-boards-flight-filled-with-trump-supporters-gets-absolutely-grilled-video/

it looks like we're in for martial law or something akin to it, since the Republicans only hold the senate by two seats, not including the Georgia runoff.

Pence could save the day.  Or not.  Nobody knows his true heart but he and God, but we do know he has failed to publicly declare any absolute refusal under God to NOT count slates of electors arising from fraudulent votes.  There's 'conservative', and then there's failure to speak the truth the people need to hear..

Texas Senator Ted Cruz is unfortunately calling for an 1877 style "10 day commission" to "investigate and report on the alleged election irregularities" which is disappointingly weak, but could turn out sufficient.

Here's hoping Lin Wood does have the goods as he alleges.  The implications arising from his public "deep state wrecking ball" tweets suggest the "greatest show on Earth" may just be about to go down, and if so then there appears abundant grounds (evidence) for invoking the Insurrection Act, and/or the consequences arising from certain of Trump's executive orders about foreign interference and domestic traitors, and/or martial law of some sort.

One way to get certainty in the face of the destruction of evidence and egregious illegal and fraudulent election behaviour that we've all seen, to put an end to the debate once and for all, is to declare martial law and have the military oversee the election re-run under the jurisdiction of   federal  martial law.

Here's praying for North America...