[spam] crazy community bag [includes webcomic inside tags]

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 11:32:48 PST 2021

On 2/22/21, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>> > 	you could talk about what your government does with those programming
>> > techniques, but in a way that isn't advertising.
>>
>> we have, today, the technology to replace everyone's jobs with
>> software automation,
>
> 	no 'we' don't. And govcorp doesn't have it either. What you wrote is just
> MORE advertising.

Mm, do you want to believe what is real, or do you want to believe
what you prefer to believe?  What would convince you that we do,
actually, have this, today?

>> i don't really know what is being done with that technology.  but it
>> is pretty clear that it exists.
>

> 	No it is not clear that it exists, at all. That's just technofascist
> propaganda.

This technofascist propaganda is actually a leak (obviously).  Could
you share it with anybody concerned about technofascist domination?
The corps are about to take over the world again.

> 	And again, you're missing what's important. This garbage is just automated
> surveillance. The 'jobs' it replaces are the 'jobs' of govcorp's spies.
>
>> it will force the point of what to do
>> about things like money, death, inequality, corruption, war, free
>> speech.
>

> 	more unhelpful propaganda. Unless you want to spread confusion.

So you're able to keep this under control, then?

>> https://news.google.com/search?q=machine+learning
>
> 	oh come on. You go to joogle-NSA to read propaganda about joogle-NSA?

Refer to my first question.

>> i haven't read all your other messages yet.  we should probably
>> converse less so as to do other things with our lives =S
>
> 	well you posted something, I'm writing a couple of replies.

yeah ...  the technofascist system has us entranced in the mystery of
its e-cocaine.