[spam] crazy community bag [includes webcomic inside tags]

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Feb 22 11:24:55 PST 2021

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 13:51:46 -0500
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/22/21, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> > On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 05:47:36 -0500
> > Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> re: machine learning
> >>

> > 	you should be 'debunking' that bullshit instead of using their marketing
> > jargon. There's no 'artificial intelligence' and there's no machine
> > learning. Computers don't 'learn'.
> >
> > 	you could talk about what your government does with those programming
> > techniques, but in a way that isn't advertising.
>
> we have, today, the technology to replace everyone's jobs with
> software automation,

	no 'we' don't. And govcorp doesn't have it either. What you wrote is just MORE advertising.

> not only those that were conducive to robots and
> databases, as it was a bit ago.  i am not saying that doing that would
> be a good thing.
>
> i don't really know what is being done with that technology.  but it
> is pretty clear that it exists.

	No it is not clear that it exists, at all. That's just technofascist propaganda.

	And again, you're missing what's important. This garbage is just automated surveillance. The 'jobs' it replaces are the 'jobs' of govcorp's spies.

> it will force the point of what to do
> about things like money, death, inequality, corruption, war, free
> speech.

	more unhelpful propaganda. Unless you want to spread confusion.

> https://news.google.com/search?q=machine+learning

	oh come on. You go to joogle-NSA to read propaganda about joogle-NSA?

> i haven't read all your other messages yet.  we should probably
> converse less so as to do other things with our lives =S

	well you posted something, I'm writing a couple of replies.