OnStar shuts down vehicle

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Dec 29 07:20:03 PST 2021

On Wed, 29 Dec 2021 04:46:25 -0500
k <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 28, 2021, 8:57 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 28 Dec 2021 16:59:23 -0500
> > grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > It's really getting fucking bad.
> >

> >         and we can thank cypherscum like Jim Bell for it.
>

>  all the kidnapped hackers, whose only hacks are ones given to them by
> people with different interests than theirs.

	Those are 4th rate pawns. They mean little to nothing in the grand scheme of things.

	Jim bell on the other hand is a highly fanatical technonazi ideologue. He is the complete fraud that sells technonazism as a means to achieve 'freedom'.

> when I got surveilled I started daydreaming about surveillance tech to find
> a way to continue.

	to continue what? I can put you in the technonazi ideologue category as well, if you're feeling left out.

> there are a lot of fun-looking challenges.  new
> algorithms have likely solved them nowadays.
>

> > > And sleazy fake ass "cypherpunks" are sucking down
> > > GovCorp paychecks to roll it all out. Shame on them.
> >

> punks + grarpamp saying similar things

	except, he's just pretending. And his pretence is proven by all the US propaganda he constantly spams.

> > > Get an old diesel... no electronics, runs on anything.
> >

> you'll want a mechanic friend too.  I have a diesel box truck and box truck
> mechanics have deals with corps since trucks are mostly corp fleets. but
> when you shop around different areas you find people.  i've also had my
> replacement parts go poorly: the manufacturer sent the mechanic the wrong
> part over and over (a different wrong object in the box) for a year,

	hehehe