OnStar shuts down vehicle

k gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 01:46:25 PST 2021

On Tue, Dec 28, 2021, 8:57 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Dec 2021 16:59:23 -0500
> grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > It's really getting fucking bad.
>

>         and we can thank cypherscum like Jim Bell for it.

 all the kidnapped hackers, whose only hacks are ones given to them by
people with different interests than theirs.

when I got surveilled I started daydreaming about surveillance tech to find
a way to continue.  there are a lot of fun-looking challenges.  new
algorithms have likely solved them nowadays.

> > And sleazy fake ass "cypherpunks" are sucking down
> > GovCorp paychecks to roll it all out. Shame on them.

punks + grarpamp saying similar things

> > Get an old diesel... no electronics, runs on anything.

you'll want a mechanic friend too.  I have a diesel box truck and box truck
mechanics have deals with corps since trucks are mostly corp fleets. but
when you shop around different areas you find people.  i've also had my
replacement parts go poorly: the manufacturer sent the mechanic the wrong
part over and over (a different wrong object in the box) for a year, he
eventually found somebody to build one to resolve it.