Morning Spam

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 10:12:16 PST 2021

> take over the body of somebody Boss trusts

You are now a group of experimentees mind controlling Animated Corpse
of State Worker 2.  You are chatting with Boss in his office.  When
you speak it is practically automatic, like you are not actually
participating in the conversation.

Boss: "I'm really worried about the bugs in the research program that
powers everything we do."
You: "Maybe we didn't kill enough workers."
Boss: "I know, that's always an issue, but maybe somebody should look deeper."

> change what I say to mention how we need to free the vivisectees and researchers

You: "We need to free the vivisectees and researchers."

Boss turns fast.
Boss: "YOU AGAIN!  Haven't you suffered enough?"

Your body explodes.

You are now a group of influence patterns reaching from a group of
experimentees towards an area of space near Boss.