More Random Popup Trolls Whining About Crypto [woodpeckers]

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 16:19:57 PST 2021

On 12/18/21, Woody Wood <thedogsh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, but I thought this was cypherpunks. Not a place to push political
> agendas and covid theories.
>
> I joined this list hoping to learn and engage in some cryptography
> discussions.

Yet another never before seen popup agent troll, whose first post is
to engage in zero crypto talk, replying to some random months old
post whose content is apparently of utmost importance to them, lol.

Cpunks write code, they don't have to do it gratis on any fora for
you for your silent non-participatory leech consumption, and they
may do it as a tool they think may assist or dissolve such
news-exposed politics politicians power governments force etc,
among other reasons, which they don't have to share either.
But they are here, and there, and are researching, writing,
releasing, and doing.

It's a free list, if Mr. Popup-a-Woody that TheDogShat upon wants to
"learn and engage" in crypto talk here, best step up and do just that...
Talk Write Crypto Code stuffs.

zep wrote:
> There are very few people here who are interested in cryptography

False.

> They prefer politics instead of privacy

Funny those that are too triggered by simple news of politicians
slapping them in the face with their anti-privacy regimes, yes too
triggered by mere presence of such topics, to realize that privacy
is still very much alive and well as an underlying fundamental here.
Without news, there would be no awareness and motivation to
counter things, no efforts to try wielding crypto in battles that
none even thought to consider or knew might need or could be
fought, even without any posters interpretive commentary.
In fact there are years and years of threadposts on censorship and
encrypted crypto political moves by politicians being made against
human freedom, more freedom being removed and power added
every day, giving you awareness that censorship anti-freedom
globalism politician maneuvers Govt and Corp etc must be countered,
exposed, fought. And what of the shatting upon those messengers.

Crypto is free to talk and write here,
quit whining and do that.