More Random Popup Trolls Whining About Crypto [woodpeckers]

Woody Wood thedogsh at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 17:13:36 PST 2021

I only replied to that one as I was scrolling down my inbox reading all your dribble in reverse chronological order. By the time I got there it was painfully obvious you just use this group as your private soap box.

Could have been in response to any of your covid/mandate emails. Just so happens I was reading that one at the time shaking my head at your misinformed agenda and felt the need to ask the question.

Have you thought about joining facebook or twitter? I’d suspect you would gain quite a following there.

Obviously this group isn’t for me. It has a history of great things, but appears to have lost its way. Sad, but true.

Good luck in your endeavours, and good luck against Covid-19. Sounds like you’ll be needing it.

I’ll see myself out the door thank you.