Papers Please: TSA Allowing Illegal Migrants To Fly Without ID

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 16:54:43 PST 2021

> You clearly haven't tried to fly or do anything else without an "ID".

I actually have, although it makes sense it wouldn't appear that way
(since I am different).  I'm experiencing a lot of curiousity around
how it shows.

> Do you seriously think you need a "DL" to drive,
> or that that stops anyone from driving. A "*" for
> anything or that that stops anyone from "*". Get real.

Don't buy stuff either, it's a waste of your life that could be spent
pursuing something important.  Want to stimulate the economy?  Start a
business.  Want to protect yourself from the corporate mafia?  Burn
down their offices.

I'm trying to say this stuff.  It's hard.

>> We need public discourse around immigration.  Wikidebate.
>
> For so long as borders remain any other than fully bidirectional
> without restriction, or passport, or tracking of human beings, etc...
> there is no debate. For so long as there are government borders...
> there is no debate.

Well we need a way to communicate productively without our governments
labeling some things as insurrectionist or dialog being disrupted.

> Whether or not you choose to travel to a free voluntarily formed region
> known for [dis-]wishing you or your kind to be there, is up to you.
> Whether or not you're yet free to leave those who have
> constrained you for murder, rape, theft etc, is not up to you.

politics, murder, rape, theft ...  but of course a person escapes on a
regular basis too.

>> People I've had opportunity to speak with came to the usa to escape
>> violent
>> bloody warfare preventing forming a safe life or family in their home
>> country.
>
> So you think the usa is magically limitless land and resources?

No, I don't.

> Just wait till you overfill it or any other place with humans,
> as you have already done else those resources wouldn't be vanishing,
> especially the kind of humans that refuse to fix the problems
> in their own place and instead run away, those destinations
> are going to shit too, not least due to influx of do-nothing runaways,
> most of which don't have money, can't speak prevailing language,
> thus can't do much but work as factory and service slaves and live
> on debt-deficit welfare, is that Biden's game. Then there is lack of

It sounds like we've been exposed to different experiences and
statements of facts.

But don't call runaways (escaped slaves) do-nothing!  Have you ever
met a harder worker than a slave?  They don't get rest.

> integration which most cultures and religions refuse to do much of, ie
> Islam, which if tried to force leads to soft warfare, then to hard warfare.
> Mass migrant people should have stayed in their country and overthrown
> their govt in one week and not replaced it and taught their kids NAP
> voluntarism.
> Instead they taught worshipment of govt, brutal force of democracy,
> and running... and got exactly what they learned, and continue to
> promulgate it in their destinations, thus didn't fix anything anywhere
> at all, just made things worse.

Thanks for your dialog.  It's very hard for me to stay engaged when so
many things are presented together in this way.

>> Such conflict and unrest outside our country can be stimulated by
>> our own powerholders.
>
> Then quit "voting" to "elect" "powerholders" in "democracy"
> if you don't want such politically induced violence and force
> stimulated against others, including against yourself.

I guess if you quit voting than I can shift politics slightly more
towards how I prefer them ;p

I see that voting is dangerous _because_ it makes people think they
are influencing decisions by _not_ attending the meetings in which
they are made.  Attending a meeting, or making friends with somebody
who does, is _far_ more effective than voting.