Cevap: tor

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Sun Dec 12 11:02:09 PST 2021

Tor's new team leader wanted to know something from me.He wrote me.After I found out, I thought maybe his perspective would change.He doesn't know the history of Tor project.I gave him this information, but he didn't answer me.
Roger and he turned on a live feed, and I just wrote something down there, and they shut it down.(in seconds) LOL.I recorded this live broadcast, but then I deleted it because I thought it was meaningless.

And after a while, I didn't write anything, but  Tor project blocked me (from twitter).

Not that I care personally But this is how the Tor project stops people who know real things about the Tor project.

Finally