Quick question re TLSA lookup error

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Fri Dec 10 12:43:51 PST 2021

Hi,

On 10/25/21 10:09, Karl Semich wrote:
 > this situation sounds like news itself.  I wonder what influences
 > resulted in it.

Situation appears, inter alia, to be ongoing:

https://dnschecker.org/all-dns-records-of-domain.php?query=state.gov&rtype=ALL&dns=google

asks for all and yields no TLSA records.

Influences, perhaps this among them:

https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/07/02/study-state-department-morale-management-trump-foreign-service-attrition/

On 10/25/21 10:09, Karl Semich wrote:
> Others on this list are more familiar with TLSA than I am.  Be nice to
> know how accurate my reply is.

Also curious how TLSA/similar may be gatekept manually or by AI,
perimeter cybersecurity type stuff. Presumably not all @state.gov email
addresses are bouncing back, with TLSA lookup error 25, all incoming
external emails, but I sent some additional emails relevant to my inital
query, so should know soon.

 >>     Or as the
 >>     Vietnamese anarchist told the US celebrity activist when he asked
 >>     about attentats, "go pho it."
 >
 > pho -> photo .  we need clear complete logs to diagnose, discuss, and
 > pressure issues.

Good won!