On “Count 2: Conspiracy to Commit Computer Intrusion,” in the superseding indictment against Asshat

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Dec 10 12:43:31 PST 2021

After reading an eye-opening article yesterday by @Emptywheel, I’m finally beginning to understand the CFAA conspiracy charge against Julian Assange and I think it’s important that you do, too. It’s important so that we realize just how serious the indictment is, exactly what it entails, and that it’s not just about the government’s argument, “Assange helped Manning hack some stuff.”

https://jimmysllama.com/2021/08/14/19216/