ASSANGE deserves our solidarity and strong support IF...

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Aug 29 18:44:25 PDT 2021

...if it can be proved WL swung the 2016 US POTUS election against Nurse Ratched then that would amply justify its existence.  The problem here is attribution.
As for everything else WL has done none of it was consequential or even memorable.
And some of it was demonstrably bad. Several examples.

I think it would have been a disaster for POTUS Hillary to justify the Iraq invasion (led by Au troops ) and then proudly lead the 5-VEY military. An absolute disaster for the entire planet.