[ot][spam][wrong] karl's attempt to go outdoors or change his name

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 10:15:44 PDT 2021

Thinking of email signatures ...
Idea: (note the information I have is not the silly stuff I post to the
list)

----
I have information on criminal operations but was abused giving me
dissociative flashbacks when I try to convey it to authorities.  Similarly,
I avoid therapists who could help me.  When I am hospitalized, there is no
therapist, nobody to talk to about these things.  Please, talk with me
about what I experienced.  If I don't respond with excitement and keep
talking with you until we reach authorities, then either out communications
are being intercepted or I am having another dissociative flashback.