Gramps welcome to Erewhon Prison

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 10:55:25 PDT 2021

On Sat, Aug 28, 2021, 3:33 AM professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> You are now the property of Erewhon Prison. A citizen of nowhere. The
> Geneva Convention is void here; Amnesty International doesn't know we
> exist.
> When I say your ass belongs to Mises, I mean exactly that.

When I read this I feel very saddened, because I know what it is like to
believe your life has been purchased.

I know that PR is on this list hoping to help us all be free.  I have seen
that, in clear small references here and there.  I have seen this from
grarpamp as well.  These truths do not at all mean that we need to accept
everything these people say.

I say, we must stem the tide of our hopelessness, and fight it.  We will
live not only the Geneva Convention, not only the values and work of
Amnesty International, but we will find ways to live making right every
wrong thing we have come to learn exists.

We are going to free everyone.  We are going to find a way, and I hope we
have made that obvious to those who can tell.

Let's not forget it.