US military commander needs killing ( my 2k USD$ )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Aug 26 19:49:46 PDT 2021

https://stiffs.com/celebrity/joebiden

Yes I am a provably real person ( recent pics at my ' pro2rat ' blog )

https://joindiaspora.com/stream

Yes I oppose the US military to the point of dead-pooling its Commander-in-chief every year since 2000.  That's Dubya, Bambi , Dumbfuck and now Joe.

Yes - anyone disputing these claims is a provable liar ( Hi Batshit )

Now will anyone help me deadpool the main liars on this list?

Add to the 2K USD$ I already have pledged against Gramps, Semich and Batshit.

Cryptoanarchist best practice starts in the home - amirite?