US military commander needs killing ( my 2k USD$ )

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Aug 26 21:12:45 PDT 2021

On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 02:49:46 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Yes I am a provably real person ( recent pics at my ' pro2rat ' blog )

	there's absolutely no proof of who you are apart from all your vomits on this list,  proving that you are a US agent.

	random turd on the arpanet points at 'pics on a blog' - fucking hilarious!

> Yes I oppose the US military to the point of dead-pooling its Commander-in-chief every year since 2000.  That's Dubya, Bambi , Dumbfuck and now Joe.

	If your idiotic lies were true, then the US nazis would have put you in jail a long time ago. I mean, you pretend to be an australian asshole who already 20 years ago ended up in jail for posting bullshit on the arpanet. That's how stupid and incompetent your alleged fake person is.

	20 years have passed and now technofascism is completely out of control. If you were a real fucktard "dead-pooling the Commander-in-chief" you'd have been put in jail a long time ago.

> Yes - anyone disputing these claims is a provable liar ( Hi Batshit )

	lawling at the insane fucktard...and US govt agent.