Cypherpunks for open borders

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Aug 13 12:08:55 PDT 2021

On Fri, 13 Aug 2021 01:43:23 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> This seems uncontroversial  - open borders in the absence of a command economy and full-spectrum welfare

	what? Again, enforcement of govcorp borders is a crime independent of any other govcorp crime and can and should be stopped regardless of what happens with other govcorp crimes.

	Open borders with a 'welfare state' is perfectly fine...as far as borders go. The welfare state is a different problem to be 'solved' (i.e. exterminated)

> Certainly open-borders are as intrinsic to crypto-anarchism as diversity-of-tactics. That is certainly uncontroversial.

	yes, open borders, regardless of any 'welfare state' or anything else.

	NOTICE that p. turd is the same guy morally responsible for kidnapping 1000s of millions of people because of the pfizer fake flu farce. The clown is defending open borders while puting the world under house arrest.