USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 04:10:55 PDT 2021

> Some researchers are finding at least that Maria did in
> fact have a tiktok account

Perhaps all the individual members of the white house
press pool would love to receive (via twitter, etc) a copy
of the Piacesi images and video evidence, surely they
would similarly have to ask Biden/Psaki about that too...

Does Tara Reade even know there's a young girl
out there making statements too?

https://twitter.com/stevennelson10
https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/1422976652808757248
https://twitter.com/ReadeAlexandra/status/1423065912316358656
https://newsone.com/3917043/tara-reade-joe-biden-sexual-assault-accuser-breaks-silence/
https://soundcloud.com/katie-halper/joe-bidens-accuser-finally-tells-her-full-story
https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article242527331.html
https://twitter.com/megynkelly/status/1258500514909696001
https://twitter.com/megynkelly/status/1258483624648769537

'Did I Miss The Investigation?': Biden Sexual Assault Accuser Claps
Back After Psaki Says Claims Were 'Heavily Litigated'

Joe Biden accuser Tara Reade had some harsh words for White House
Press Secretary Jen Psaki - who said that claims against President
Biden were "heavily litigated" already.

    Asked by @NYPost's @StevenNelson10 if there should be an
independent investigation of President Biden for his treatment of
women, Jen Psaki says he's "been clear and outspoken about the
importance of women" and claims against him were "heavily litigated
during the campaign." pic.twitter.com/zyD7s9YVNa
    — Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) August 4, 2021

"Did I miss the investigation and litigation?" Reade shot back over
Twitter. "I sure did not miss the smears and attacks on my character
during Joe Biden’s campaign as I came forward. Was it safe to come
forward? I think not."

    Ask Psaki: Did I miss the investigation and litigation? I sure did
not miss the smears and attacks on my character during Joe Biden’s
campaign as I came forward. Was it safe to come forward? I think not.
    — Tara Reade 🦋 (@ReadeAlexandra) August 4, 2021

Meanwhile, a 1996 court filing appears to corroborate Reade's account.
The filing - made by Reade's ex-husband Theodore Dronen while
contesting a restraining order she filed against him days after he
filed for divorce - reveals Reade told him about "a problem she was
having at work regarding sexual harassment, in U.S. Senator Joe
Biden's office."

And in a March 2020 interview with Rolling Stone's Katie Halper, Reade
described a graphic incident from 1993 in which as superior asked her
to run a gym bag to Biden "down towards the capital." When Biden
greeted her (not allegedly of course, since we're believing all
women), he forced her up against a wall and shoved his hands up her
skirt.

Biden's "hands were on me and underneath my clothes," she said, after
he "had me up against the wall."

"I remember him saying first, like as he was doing it, ‘Do you want to
go somewhere else,'" she said, adding "And then him saying to me when
I pulled away, he got finished doing what he was doing, and I kind of
just pulled back and he said, ‘Come on man, I heard you liked me.’ And
that phrase stayed with me because I kept thinking what I might’ve
said and I can’t remember exactly if he said ‘i thought’ or ‘I heard’
but he implied that I had done this."

    Reade then went on to say that “everything shattered in that
moment” because she knew that there were no witnesses and she looked
up to him. “He was like my father’s age,” she said. “He was like this
champion of women’s rights in my eyes and I couldn’t believe it was
happening. It seemed surreal.”

    Reade then said Biden grabbed her by the shoulders and said,
“You’re okay. You’re fine” and proceeded to walk away.

    Reade said that Biden also told her something after the alleged
assault that she initially didn’t want to share because “it’s the
thing that stays in my head over and over.” But after some pressing
from Halper, Reade decided to share:

    “He took his finger. He just like pointed at me and said you’re
nothing to me.”

    Halper said she spoke with Reade’s brother and close friend, and
both of them recall Reade telling them about the alleged assault at
the time. -NewsOne

Katie Halper · Tara Reade, Joe Biden's accuser, finally tells her full
story (excerpt)

"Heavily litigated" indeed.

1996 Court Filing Corroborates Biden Accuser's Claim She Was Harassed
Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Friday, May 08, 2020 - 05:15 PM

A court declaration from 1996 corroborates former Biden staffer Tara
Reade's claim that she was sexually harassed while working for him in
1993, according to the Sacramento Bee.

The filing - made by Reade's ex-husband Theodore Dronen while
contesting a restraining order she filed against him days after he
filed for divorce - reveals Reade told him about "a problem she was
having at work regarding sexual harassment, in U.S. Senator Joe
Biden's office."

    It appears to be the only written record that has surfaced from
the time that substantiates Reade shared her account in the years
following the alleged incident, though a former neighbor came forward
last week about similar conversations she said she had with Reade in
1995.

    In the filing dated March 25, 1996, Dronen testified that he met
Reade in the spring of 1993 while the two worked for separate members
of Congress in Washington, D.C.

    Dronen wrote that Reade told him she “eventually struck a deal
with the chief of staff of the Senator’s office and left her
position.”

    “It was obvious that this event had a very traumatic effect on
(Reade), and that she is still sensitive and effected (sic) by it
today,” Dronen wrote. -Sacramento Bee
    ad more here:
https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article242527331.html…

A declaration filed March 1996 in San Luis Obispo Superior Court by
the ex-husband of Tara Reade includes this passage referencing Read’s
experience as a former Senate staffer for then-Sen. Joe Biden in 1993.
Notably, it mentions “sexual harassment” rather than “sexual assault,”
and it doesn’t specifically accuse Biden of misconduct. Matt Fountain
mfountain at thetribunenews.com

News of the court filing comes amid Reade's first on-camera interview
since Biden denied the allegations on May 1, after she sat down with
Megyn Kelly in what Kelly described as a "riveting exchange."

In a preview, Reade says that she'd gladly take a polygraph test if
Biden does the same.

    MK EXCLUSIVE: Will Tara Reade go under oath or take a polygraph?
pic.twitter.com/aBXohhg14n
    — Megyn Kelly (@megynkelly) May 7, 2020

She's also called for Biden to drop out of the race, and says it's too
late for an apology.

    MK EXCLUSIVE: #TaraReade responds to #JoeBiden; calls for him to
drop out pic.twitter.com/jxHAUYaWVU
    — Megyn Kelly (@megynkelly) May 7, 2020

Read more here:
https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article242527331.html…;

Whole Reade's ex disputed many of her claims while responding to the
request for a restraining order, he wrote that the incident in Biden's
office served to "color (Reade's) perception and judgement."

Dronen confirmed he wrote the declaration. In a statement to the Bee,
he said "Tara and I ended our relationship over two decades ago under
difficult circumstances," adding "I am not interested in reliving that
chapter of my life. I wish Tara well, and I have nothing further to
say."

On Thursday, Reade's New York attorney, Douglas Wigdor, said in a statement:

"The affidavit from Ms. Reade’s ex-husband is further support that Ms.
Reade was sexually assaulted and sexually harassed by then Senator Joe
Biden," adding "Ms. Reade’s account of what happened will shortly be
aired in an interview by Megyn Kelly and I am confident that the
American public will see her genuine veracity."

    Reade, 56, told The Tribune last week that she does not plan to
vote in the upcoming presidential election in November. She has called
for Biden to “stand up” and “step down” from the presidential race,
but also said she does not support U.S. President Donald Trump.

    “I would say stand up and take full account for what you’ve done
and for your past treatment of women,” Reade told The Tribune in a
phone interview on May 1, when asked what she would like to say to her
former boss. “He holds himself up as a champion of women, but the fact
remains that his personal life did not reflect his public life.”

    “I want him to address it, and admit it, and modify his behavior,
and step down,” she added. --Sacramento Bee

Reade has accused Biden of forcing her up against a wall and
penetrating him with his fingers in the spring or summer of 1993,
after she was told to bring him a duffel bag. When she resisted his
advances, she said Biden became annoyed and said "Aw, man. I heard you
liked me."

He then pointed his finger at her and said, "You're nothing to me,"
according to Reade's allegation, after which he said "You're OK,
you're fine," before walking away.