USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 19:30:58 PDT 2021

Some researchers are finding at least that Maria did in
fact have a tiktok account, thus debunking the claim
that all elements of the story were a fake / shop...

https://poptopic.com.au/news/senator-daines-niece-maria-piacesi-says-biden-pinched-her-nipple/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/psaki-gets-defensive-asked-bidens-sexual-assault-tara-reade-countless-women-investigated-video/

July 25, 2021
Senator Daines’ niece, Maria Piacesi, says Biden pinched her nipple

Underage victim accuses Joe Biden of assault
Article by Shawna Masiello
Senator Daines' niece, Maria Piacesi, says Biden pinched her nipple
Steven Daines’ niece, Maria Piacesi, reveals that Joe Biden pinched
her nipple when she was only 8-years young during shocking TikTok
video.

Maria Piacesi, niece of Republican senator Steve Daines, revealed that
US president Joe Biden pinched her nipple during a Swearing-In
Ceremony in 2015. She’s scared of speaking out, her friends don’t
believe her even though it was caught on video.

    RELATED: Photo discrepancies prove that Amber Heard’s friends
staged crime scene.

Joe Biden, 78, has — again — been accused of inappropriately touching
a woman, but in this case there might actually be video evidence that
the sitting president sexual assaulted a minor during his tenure as
Vice President in 2015.

In a shocking TikTok video a 14-year-old Maria Piacesi, niece of the
Montana senator Steve Daines, claims that Joe Biden pinched her nipple
when she was only 8-years-old during a Ceremonial Swearing-In session.
The ordeal was caught on camera but the mainstream media has largely
discounted the theories that Biden sexually assaulted the underage
girl as a ‘right-wing conspiracy theory’.

Maria Piacesi is the only child of Rob and Christie Piacesi. She
describes herself as “very social” and has a very upbeat demeanor.

“I play the flute and piano and always like to keep busy one way or
another. I am also very adventurous when it comes to activities,”
Piacesi stated in her profile.

“Did Joe Biden pinch you?” A user by the name of Jonathan Pasetti
asked, to which Piacesi responded, “Yes.” However, soon after, she
deleted her comment.

“Why did you delete the comment?” Pasetti asked. “I have friends that
would no longer be friends with me if they knew that,” Maria Piacesi
replied.
Joe Biden, Senator Steve Daines and his niece Maria Piacessi

Mr Pasetti then added: “Those ‘friends’ are not true friends then. You
were abused by a pervert and deserve justice, but only you can exact
that justice by telling others.”

Maria Piacesi then sent the user a direct message via the TikTok app
and said that she’s wanted to speak out about her assault but that she
fears that she won’t be believed and will be seen as an outcast.

“I would do something about it — to be honest — if I thought it would
help, but it would only make more people angry and I’ve already had
people calling me out saying I’m lying and this is BS [bullsh*t], even
though it is not. I just don’t think it would help with anything right
now,” Maria Piacesi said.
Maria Piacesi TikTok

Mr Pasetti reassured the scared 14-year-old, “I understand your
apprehension. The first thing, though, is not letting him get away
with it because then he can do it to others. I just want you to know
that there are millions of people who are on your side and they
believe you. There is video evidence of what happened and I believe
you. We all believe you.”

    Original pic.twitter.com/AvYysmilLy
    — TurkeyMaze (@TurkeyMaze) July 24, 2021

A video of the January 3rd, 2015, ceremonial swearing-in of Steve
Daines shows an 8-year-old Maria Piacesi recoil back in fear after the
then 72-year-old Vice President Joe Biden appears to pinch her nipple.

Conservatives often refer to the president as “Creepy Joe” due to his
very bizarre and often inappropriate behaviour around children.

In May, 2021, the commander-in-chief went off-script to point out the
‘elementary school- aged’ girl as he delivered an address at Joint
Base Langley-Eustis ahead of Memorial Day, saying “I tell you what,
look at her, she looks like she’s 19 years old, sitting there like a
little lady with her legs crossed.”

At a May 2019 campaign event, Biden even told a 10-year-old girl, “I
bet you’re as bright as you are good-looking.”

Joe Biden has been accused of inappropriate touching by many women.
One of the main accusers is his former aide Tara Reade who accused
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr of sexually assaulting her in 1993 at a
Capitol Hill office. Sadly for Tara Reade, her story was largely
ignored in the US and she had to travel all the way to Australia to
give an interview with 60 Minutes to get her story out there.
UPDATE: Maria’s social media accounts deleted.

We’ve received a lot of emails regarding this article. A lot of people
believe that the screenshots are fake and no such account exist.
However, upon doing some digging we can, in fact confirm, that the
senator’s niece did own this account. Shortly after the news went
viral she deactivated her Instagram and TikTok account.

Prior to deleting her TikTok account Maria only had 179 followers.
Many of which were her actual friends. A simple TikTok search for that
username will show girls her age, around her area, tagging her in
their videos. Google has also cached her now deleted TikTok account.
Maria Cristina Piacesi deleted TikTok and Instagram

Her deleted Instagram page even mentions her TikTok account as well as
softball team Tsunami Fastpitch. The featured image, as well as the
close of photo, show Maria Piacesi in her sport uniform.

Furthermore, the website Urlebird (a website that caches TikTok
videos) showed that the last time Maria uploaded a video to TikTok was
only two days ago.

With this information when can conclusively state that Maria Piacesi
did accuse Joe Biden of assaulting her when she was only 8-years-old.
Since the news broke the young aspiring softball player has opened up
a new private Instagram account which she only shares with close
friends and family.