WIRED: Citizen's New Service Helps Paying Users Summon the Cops

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Aug 5 11:19:54 PDT 2021

On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 23:10:53 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  On Wednesday, August 4, 2021, 09:16:28 AM PDT, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>
>  On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 06:10:02 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >> WIRED: Citizen's New Service Helps Paying Users Summon the Cops.
>
> >    What's your opinion Jim on that use of your Beloved Technology?
>
> Well, it isn't MY technology.  And yes, technology can indeed be abused.  But merely collecting evidence does not necessarily amount to 'abuse'.

	merely collecting evidence of what? Are you AGAING advocating government surveillance?

	And yes it is your technology. Off the top of my head you've promoted joogle phone surveillance, radar satellite surveillance, IR video surveillance and electronic warfare against multiple countries by the pentagon-starlink mafia. All of your views are completely ANTI-LIBERTARIAN.

	Every single post of yours is uncritical promotion of technical garbage that only serves the interests of the state and the 'private' corporate mafia...that produces the technical garbage you constantly promote.

> _I_ had an idea, a year ago, for a "personal black box".  A way for a smartphone to continuously record information, with the intent of protecting the owner.

	more promotion of technical garbage that doesn't do what you claim it does. In the real world your 'inventions' do not work.

>I see nothing wrong with using such a device, and you shoudn't, either, unless you think that a typical person shouldn't be able to protect himself.

	your device is a surveillance device spying on people. You are surveilling people without their consent.