grarpamps' fascist propaganda - Re: Coronavirus: Thread

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 17:38:52 PDT 2021

On Fri, Apr 2, 2021 at 8:10 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

> On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 17:52:05 -0400
> grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Joint Statement on Contact Tracing: Date 19th April 2020
> > https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OQg2dxPu-x-RZzETlpV3lFa259Nrpk1J/view
> > Open letter from 300+ scientists from 25+ countries laying out 4
> > principles for open, transparent and private-by-design COVID-19
> > contact tracing systems,

This is a pretty rad doc.  juanbot kept it attached in the reply, and
it hit my priority inbox.

The upshot is kind of, we all already agree that we need to do the
right stuff.  We know how it can be done.  We need to actually _do_
this stuff, somehow.

That might mean calling out all the ways what makes sense to do is
being prevented and ignored, and casting them as unacceptable.

One of them is insultbots interjecting into everything.

Punk, I'm calling you "bot" because you re-use the same phrases so
much that most of what you say could be easily automated nowadays.  It
could even be reverse-engineered to discern properties of the data you
learned from.