grarpamps' fascist propaganda - Re: Coronavirus: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Apr 2 17:12:27 PDT 2021

On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 17:52:05 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Joint Statement on Contact Tracing: Date 19th April 2020
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OQg2dxPu-x-RZzETlpV3lFa259Nrpk1J/view
> Open letter from 300+ scientists from 25+ countries laying out 4
> principles for open, transparent and private-by-design COVID-19
> contact tracing systems,

	so here we have trumpofascist turd grarpamp advocating surveillance on the 'cypherpunks' mailing list, pretending it's 'justified' by an insane fascist scam known as the flu farce.

	and to make the parody even funnier, grarpamp uses a jewmail account from joogle and links to garbage 'hosted' on the joogle-nsa 'datacenter'

> focusing on decentralised approaches to
> limit surveillance repurposing.

	LMAO - fucking asshole advocating surveillance while pretending this is the 'good' kind of surveillance.

	grarpamp, kill yourself.