USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Sep 28 01:52:27 PDT 2020

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 03:11:25AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> >From this weekend...
>
> MSNBC host has to help Joe Biden remember what he’s talking about...
> https://twitter.com/ArthurSchwartz/status/1309912623467638789
>
> A real Jew has to call out Biden's Goebbles bullshit...
> https://twitter.com/AdamMilstein/status/1310231742867886080
> "@JoeBiden liken @realDonaldTrump to Nazi propagandist Joseph
> Goebbels. Goebbels helped carry out the systematic murder of more
> than six million Jewish people. This is unacceptable, offensive and
> demeans the memory of the Holocaust. Biden must apologize!"
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kk-BiG0Aes Biden goes Nazi
> Biden made the comments during an interview on MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle.
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Iz2LgyLr4w Biden goes N-word twice

As Juan correctly points out, the American political left (the DemonRATs) are more extreme than the nominal "right".

And as you correctly point out, on an axis of political 'freedom', the Rep/T party is only marginally to the right of the D/Xi party, making the two parties a false dichotomy of sorts.

IF Mr T gets a sufficient majority in both houses (despite niece-zilla having a second crack at the bad big orange patriarchal uncle for complimenting her as a shy young woman), some hope for a swamp drainin.  Given how loud the bad orange pussy grabber has been about draining the swamp, not too dissimilar to JFK, we can only hope he succeeds withOUT being JFKed - the navy boys better be on their game.

Anything less than Ms Hillary "Still Not President And Never Will Be" Clinton and her co-hort in many crimes (otherwise known as her husband) landing in jail (along with a bunch of lower-downs) will be "sayonara USA republic".

Stay ahead of the curve...