USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Sep 28 10:46:53 PDT 2020

On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 18:52:27 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> As Juan correctly points out, the American political left (the DemonRATs) are more extreme than the nominal "right".

	I never ever said that. It's a fuckingly stupid lie. What I said is that the US 'left' are fascists, i.e. right wingers. Like you.

	ps: you should stop misspelling the name of that cuntry. It's not 'america'(that's a continent), it's 'united states'.

> And as you correctly point out, on an axis of political 'freedom', the Rep/T party is only marginally to the right of the D/Xi party, making the two parties a false dichotomy of sorts.

	right/left is a meaningless distinction.

> IF Mr T gets a sufficient majority in both houses

	that murderous piece of non human shit whom you worship, trump, is a US 'democrat'.

	'Donald Trump: 'I probably identify more as Democrat"
	https://www.cnn.com/2015/07/21/politics/donald-trump-election-democrat/index.html

	now take all the partisan garbage you vomit about the demrats and realize that it applies 100% to the trumpofucktards like you and the rest of trumpofucktards on this fine, 'cypherpunk' mailing list.