grarpamps nazi flu Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Sep 18 10:22:49 PDT 2020

On Thu, 17 Sep 2020 22:28:04 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Over five years worth of "Juanflu" deaths in nine months
> already, with more on the way, not bad.

	so let me post AGAIN some data for lying pieces of shit like grarpamp, peter big brother, bell and friends.

	https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/germany/

	alleged deaths: 9,463 - And of course vast majority of deaths 80 and older. What's germany's population? It's 84 FUCKING MILLIONS.

	Now, look at what government agents like grarpamp say

	https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/germany-coronavirus-death-rate-reasons-1.5513816

	"Surging case numbers, rising fatalities have experts predicting the worst is yet to come" Wow! Brazen propaganda. And what's the date of that piece of 'journalistic scientifc work'? It's 5 months old. Needless to say, or maybe needed for the corrupt fucktards who post on this list, the article 'predictions' never came true.

	And what is cbc.ca anyway? Why, it's the official propaganda agency of the canadian government and the 'english crown', go figure.

	and some more data for pieces of shit like grarpamp and company

	https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/japan/
	population 130 MILLIONS - allged deaths 1,473

	https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/china
	population ~1400 MILLIONS - BY FAR THE BIGGEST COUNTRY ON TEH FUCKING PLANET. Alleged deaths : 4600

	The reader can compare those numbers to propaganda coming from the US and other european cesspools, 'jurisdictions' where the western medical mafia (grarpamp's employers), the 'gates foundation' and the like have a bit more of influence.

	The reader could also muse on the fact that the german government for whatever reason decided to tone down their propaganda and their application of medical state terrorism.

	Then again, doing that kind of thing requires THINKING. And that's not part of the 'job description' of fucktards like bell, peter big brother or grarpamp.

	Now, go ahead grarpamp, post some more Truth about Qanon, Trumpo and the Terrible Universal Flu Pandemic.