grarpamps nazi flu Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Sep 17 20:02:50 PDT 2020

On Thu, 17 Sep 2020 22:28:04 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Over five years worth of "Juanflu" deaths in nine months
> already, with more on the way, not bad.

	wow - I can't believe the grarpamp turd feels compelled to prove that he's a government  agent EVERY FIVE FUCKING MINUTES.

	hey grarpamp, you are one of the most prominent turds making this list the pathetic joke it is. Keep up your good work and collect your next check from big pharma, bill gates, soros and of course the 'FDA'.

	Did I mention that china with a population of 1500 millions had 80,000 cases of fake flu? Wow, WHAT A BAT SOUP GENOCIDE!!!

	So let me name again the most notable, first world, worthless scumbags who have constantly parroted medical fascist propaganda and who dutifully worship 'science' in this cesspool of a 'cypherpunk' mailing list :

	grarpamp
	peter big brother, english cunt
	patented technofascist and musko cocksucker, jim bell

	congratulations gentlemen! with assholes like you freedom needs no enemies.

ps: put back your ass covering mask grarpamp, you should be rightfully afraid of evil terrist germs who didn't vote for trump and masks protect you from germs. Science dixit.