Trump: Pentagon brass "fight wars so.. companies that make the bombs and make the planes.. stay healthy" - [PEACE] [ENDING] [ENDLESS] [WARS]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Sep 8 01:10:17 PDT 2020

   Liberals & hawks accuse Trump of ‘attack’ on military after he says Pentagon chiefs ‘fight wars to keep arms dealers healthy'
   https://www.rt.com/usa/500114-trump-pentagon-arms-dealers/

      ... Trump: "I'm not saying the military's in love with me. The soldiers are. The top people in the Pentagon probably aren't because they want to do nothing but fight wars, so all of those wonderful companies that make the bombs and make the planes and make everything else stay happy" pic.twitter.com/uu1UnBnHbT
      — CBS News (@CBSNews) September 7, 2020
      https://t.co/uu1UnBnHbT

      Trump’s comments come as his latest response to a September 3 story in the Atlantic, which alleged the president had denigrated fallen American soldiers throughout his time in office, reportedly dubbing them “losers” and “suckers.” Trump has repeatedly denied the allegations, which were based on the claims of anonymous officials and aides, reiterating on Monday: “Who would say a thing like that? Only an animal would say a thing like that.”

      His scathing critique of the Pentagon’s top leadership prompted a new wave of controversy, however, as a number of media pundits, Democratic lawmakers and bellicose foreign policy commentators lined up to voice horror at the “unprecedented public attack” on the military.
      https://twitter.com/rabrowne75/status/1303038895806992384

         ... Wait, so after insisting he'd never insult military veterans, Trump goes on live television and accuses military leaders of being warmongers?
                 — Josh Campbell (@joshscampbell) September 7, 2020
                 https://twitter.com/joshscampbell/status/1303051341435219970?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

[
Ain't that last tweet just funny as bro?:
   "Wait, so after insisting he'd never insult military veterans, Trump goes on live television and accuses military leaders of being warmongers?"
Well Josh Campbell, yes, yes siree, indeed that is NOT an insult to military veterans, Trump merely states a fact about US warmongering.
We do understand that facts are a bitter, bitter pill to swallow for lunatic lefties, but that's how we roll in 2020 - support for patriots, and naming the facts of warmongering "to benefit the MIC".
So "non loony lefties" are gonna keep throwing out these bitter fact pills - to ensure the left keeps swallowing.  Hey hey.
   Swallllow it ... that's a -good- boyyyy.
]

[ Even Don Trump Jr. is lifting his game these days, lots of practice public speaking and publicly supporting the Trump platform - good stuff: ]

         ... If you want to end the endless wars immediately put a permanent moratorium on retired General’s serving on the boards of defense contractors. We would be out of Afghanistan by Wednesday.
            — Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) September 7, 2020
            https://t.co/99QkLgZ7Uj