Trump: Pentagon brass "fight wars so.. companies that make the bombs and make the planes.. stay healthy" - [PEACE] [ENDING] [ENDLESS] [WARS]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Sep 8 17:07:13 PDT 2020

Anglin does quite a good write up on this one, and I have to agree too - this is epic public signalling, but at always, Trump's agenda ain't snow flakin' itself into the presidency...:

   Trump Denounces Military Industrial Complex, Says Pentagon in the Pocket of Arms Manufacturers
   http://dstormer6em3i4km.onion/trump-denounces-military-industrial-complex-says-pentagon-in-the-pocket-of-arms-manufacturers/

The media is doing their usual, and endless, scare campaign about Trump losing in November, and Trump campaign running out of money etc - in every way, this year is epic, far more so than 2016.

For some heartwarming news, US Attorney John "look into muh EYES, n.gger" Durham is rolling along:

   Documents Show Former Officials "In Real Trouble" In Durham Investigation: Meadows
     Zachary Steiber via The Epoch Times
   https://www.theepochtimes.com/documents-show-former-officials-in-real-trouble-in-durham-investigation-meadows_3491696.html
   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/documents-show-former-officials-real-trouble-durham-investigation-meadows
      ... Newly reviewed documents show that former FBI agent Peter Strzok and other officials involved in the counter-intelligence probe against Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign are in trouble, White House chief of staff Mark Meadows said.
      U.S. Attorney John Durham is reviewing the origins of that investigation and landed his first guilty plea last month. ...

... you know, just in case anyone was still wondering why "the left" is so insane this year.  (Hint: they're not "the left", they're just a bunch of sociopaths who've committed a bunch of crimes and are trying to save their collective arses from many decades in jail.)

And if you really really missed the memo on the D/Xi game plan:

   The Trojan Donkey
     Jeff Thomas via InternationalMan.com
   https://internationalman.com/articles/the-trojan-donkey/
   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trojan-donkey

      Since earning the nomination as the 2020 Democratic candidate for the presidency, Joe Biden has stated that he is a “transition candidate.”

      This was an odd statement, especially for someone who has hardly begun his formal campaign. (He’s not even in office yet and he’s discussing being on the way out?)

      Yet this was not just another one-off Biden gaff, as has been suggested by some. Since announcing his pick for vice president, he has stated, “Look, I view myself as a bridge, not as anything else.”

      So what’s up here? The candidate is only a place-holder for the real, intended president?

      ... And yet, as stated above, candidate Biden announces, “Look, I view myself as a bridge, not as anything else.”

      That’s quite curious. He apparently is stating that his only purpose is to win the election, then pass the baton to the next leader. Presumably, his vice president.

      This has never occurred in US politics, although it is true that, at this point, Mr. Biden may well be too far gone to even begin to handle the job.

      And that leads us to the possibility that the deal has already been brokered – that Mr. Biden would win the election, then have, let’s say, a “medical emergency,” at which point he would pass the reins to the new president – Kamala Harris.

      ... At this point in America’s history, there’s much debate as to whether the president is the supreme leader, or whether he or she is merely the face presented by the Deep State, who run the country from the background and give the president his marching orders.

      Either way, this eventuality would not bode well for the US. As supreme leader, Ms. Harris, based upon her reputation, would be an autocratic figure who behaved rather ruthlessly toward those who failed to comply with her edicts.

      But as the figurehead for the Deep State, she would be a very powerful tool, implementing the loss of freedoms that were passed into law with the 2001 USA PATRIOT Act and the 2011 National Defense Authorization Act.

      These two acts, taken together, essentially eliminate the US Constitution in practical terms. All that’s necessary to implement them would be for a highly demonstrative president to declare a national emergency. Both acts would then be in force.

      It would not be difficult to imagine Ms. Harris in this role.

      ... Rioters are routinely let off with a slap on the wrist, whilst those who defend their homes from rioters are arrested and charged.

      ... There’s every reason to believe that this condition will continue to worsen well after the 2020 election, and at some point, Americans from both the right and left will find themselves begging for the federal government to step in – to return the US to a state of relative safety.

      Central governments, of course, perennially dislike local policing, as local police tend to be loyal their own communities. However, federal troops have no such loyalty. They perform as their superiors dictate, regardless of where they are deployed.

      But once the local police have been gotten out of the way, it would be quite easy for an authoritarian president to deploy federal troops to re-establish order, and initially, this would meet with the approval of worried Americans.

      Historically, this has occurred countless times throughout the world. In every case, martial law is instituted as a “temporary measure,” to quell existing unrest. But, as Milton Friedman said, “Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program.”
      https://internationalman.com/special-report/what-happens-next-an-insider-special-report/

      If this development is in America’s future, as events indicate, it’s likely that the media will repeat the words, “public safety” endlessly as the situation unfolds. The words “martial law” and “police state” may be heard amongst some of the populace, but will be unlikely to dominate the news programmes.

      ... The American public are therefore left to ponder whether it may be that a vastly unpopular Trojan donkey may be closer to the presidency than she presently appears.

[
Why name Xi, you ask?

Xi's China sits on the underground city of the fallen Angels.

Their Revelations goal (prior stated intention) is a one world order where we are all microchipped in the back of the hand or the forehead, tagged, tracked and controlled as cattle, where no one may buy nor sell except they have this chip mark of the beast in the back of their hand, or in their forehead.

Act as you choose - - - choose wisely.
]