SKS PGP Keyservers Nodecount Dropping

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Wed Sep 2 09:18:40 PDT 2020

I would like to add the following. People who are involved in secure
communication on the Internet today and who are new to this topic, do
not learn that security, such as privacy or anonymity etc. a) costs
money and b) should be used in conjunction with offline devices.

Surely licensees of tools like FinFisher or Pegasus could confirm
that cryptography on online devices like smart phones or computers
might be quite useless.