SKS PGP Keyservers Nodecount Dropping

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Wed Sep 2 06:08:11 PDT 2020

Has it not been established that all key servers are compromised,
that's _all_ not just some accused to divert attention from all. The
compromise is not new just not well understood due to avid promotion
of crypto as necessary for public and commercial privacy, infosec,
comsec. CryptoAG is a noteworthy example of the deception but its
confirmation too is a diversion from more deeply hidden subterfuges.

Then Tor, I2P, CJDNS, Secure Drop, Signal, et al, each eagerly
boosted than gradually falling in credibility and trustworthiness to
be succeeded by new borns.

It might be worth pondering Snowden's quite limited "gift to the
public" as another active measure to bamboozle in the WikiLeaks
manner, indeed media-born leaks as a principal tool to meddle with
information and data, not that any digital method can compete with
the internet itself for that role.

The recent post about crypto's failure to serve the underprivileged,
citing cypherpunks as an example, is indicative of where a next step
for injecting compromised sec tools is headed, following bitcoin's
amazing rise as top tracker of finance under pretense of untraceability.

"Cybersecurity" is booming as education, as jobs, as investments, as
must have protection and aggression initiatives. Apt that Covid shot
that CyberPonzi delirium with a sneak attack on the backdoor implanters.