"I chew gum, and I blow up missile shipments to Venezuela" - [ENJOY] [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Oct 28 03:36:43 PDT 2020

Folks 2020 ist going to be ze funny-est year of zis millenium.

Fer sure muffaducka  :D

So!:

   "I chew gum, and I blow up missile shipments to Venezuela.
    Oh ... und I am all outta gum!"

HA!

Did not expect this headline folks.

Movie coming up no doubt, but whether it's 2 years or 22 years is
anyone's guess at this point :)

   US Vows To Blow Up Any Iranian Missile Shipments To Venezuela
   https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-vows-blow-any-iranian-missile-shipments-venezuela

You know how it SHOULD go down - movie called "Tommy Strikes":

   US navy steams into position from Sat intel prep, considers lives on
   board Iranian missile shipment, literally by ship, to Venezuela,
   presently still on the high seas.

   Cut to submarine shot 'cause subs are cool, especially in a Navy
   special ops movie :)

   Rivetting moment as camera pans very serious faces, all immaculately
   dressed on bridge of the USS Teddy.

   It's dusk (better light effects for the fireworks to come).

   Captain is serious, very serious.  CIA suits are laser dotting a big
   paper plan of Eye-ranian ship on cap'ns table as flippered navy seals
   maintain piercing gaze and ears on every word dropped.

   "'K lads, this how we goin down to day: the Eye-ranians are back on
    comms in 7 minutes.

    They got a light crew - 17 Souls on board.

    But they missiles are gunna make the evening sky look like midday
    when Tommy strikes.  [laughter all around]"

   A flipper lad speaks up: "Sir!?"

   Suit: "Yes son?"

   Flipper lad: "What the hell's this preacher fo?! Sir!"

   Suit: "Conscience, lad!

    But more 'n that, we're shootin over 3 powered lifeboats - 10
    Eye-ranians in each, if they wanna [more chuckles], and one fo
    spare, just in case they under reeportin dey numbers - happens all
    the time. [mo chuckels]

    They'll have 20 minutes to avoid the fireworks."

   Flipper lad again: ""

   Suit: "I probably shouldnta say 'shootin' just yet.  COME on son,
   y'all know what I mean - life boats are GOIN over there!"

   [mo chuckels]

   Suit: "Any more questions?  And NONE outta YOU!"
   [points to smart arse]

   Chuckles, nods and grunts.

Did I mention "Tommy Strikes" is a little bit trollish?

Welp, it's a little bit trollish ;)