USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 02:30:02 PDT 2020

> Jim Bell's comment: I seem to recall that Bill and Hillary Clinton had a
> similar thing going on, a $1,000 investment that turned into $100,000
> relatively shortly.  I just found this:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton_cattle_futures_controversy

Quick read says... relationship with Refco house gave margin and let
liq calls run... unaccredited retail doesn't get those relations. No mention
of options / pairs. If Tyson was backing house/client losses and got govt
deals... that would be bigger technical story than a nod into relationship
banking as it stood 40+ years ago. (Democrats are also cozy with banks,
an open conspiracy people can search.)

Biden story isn't all out or digested by anyone yet, and
only one good corroborator stood up with more evidence
so far (Bobulinski).
Biden's shell corps, trusts, property, etc perhaps more like
old school mafia game... Chinese dump cash in, salaries
etc go out, few product or services sold, startup capital
forgiven to ongoing enterprise, etc.

Corona was noticed and engaged by traders in Jan, perhaps earlier.