james donalds 'political philosophy'

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Oct 21 22:17:55 PDT 2020

On 2020-10-22 11:41, John Newman wrote:
> Maybe you can find a high-dollar hooker, James, or a few of them,
> that will let you play out your fantasy of life in the Maghreb 1200
> years ago. Somehow I doubt even this would make you happy. You don't
> seem the type for happiness.

Every happy successful marriage is quietly and furtively eighteenth century.

Some time ago, I regret I cannot give you the link, a bunch of academics
surveyed a bunch of academics on sharing the housework.

They found very few marriages equally sharing the housework, in those
marriages that were equally sharing the housework, the husband was
living in a man cave and sleeping on the couch, and none of those
marriages survived to the next survey.

All happy families are alike - which means there is only one way to have
a happy family, and all families that differ from this are unhappy.

Deviation from patriarchy has a simple one hundred percent failure rate,
resulting in divorce and single motherhood.