Cpunks: Giuliani seeks for Wikileaks style processing and publishing help for Corruption Story

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 01:30:05 PDT 2020

https://mobile.twitter.com/rudygiuliani
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coFx3ZDXWrg Giuliani seeks Wikileaks

Help humanity break through this wall of censorship.
Let the truth fall where it may.

"
> Do you want help

Sure I want help I've got hard drives to go through.
Iron curtain trying to censor everything that's coming out.

> Wikileaks made the data available online so news orgs
> could access it... put it all out there.

Sure if I could find an independant news org that would
deal with it honestly.
"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hannity-biden-home-camera-hunter-email-scandal
Hannity: "I know it's 9 p.m. Eastern, Joe, but if you are awake,
we have a camera right outside of your house right now," Hannity
said. "We will be more than happy to hear you out."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/piers-morgan-blasts-media-silence-over-hunter-biden-scandal-imagine-if-it-was-don-jrs-laptop
"The job of a newspaper, of a television network, of anybody,
frankly, in the media, who believes in freedom of speech and believes
in journalism is to go and investigate the allegations the New York
Post has made."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jim-jordan-special-counsel-investigation-hunter-biden-emails
"Let's get to the facts, let's figure out exactly how much Joe Biden
knew about this," Jordan told "The Story" Tuesday, "because it sure
looks like Joe Biden misled the American people when he said 'Oh,
I didn't have any contact with Hunter Biden about what my son was
involved in ...' It sure looks like he misled the entire country.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/fbi-and-doj-do-not-believe-hunter-biden-laptop-part-of-russian-disinformation-campaign
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBelaaz/status/1318782410092367872
https://mobile.twitter.com/SenRonJohnson