USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Oct 21 02:00:11 PDT 2020

Oh yeah muh gritties, Trump has learnted his lesson - put dey media, in dey place.  YO!

Everybody's fav US president is on an absolute ripper of a mission to make his administration -the- mic-drop administration champions - yep, you guessed it - Of the World Muffaduckaluckas :D

Yeah baby, oh I'm falling -over- the comedy baby!  With no apologies to Austin Powers - Yeah Baby :D

   Trump Abruptly Ends Interview With Leslie Stahl: "You'll Have To Watch What We Do To 60 Minutes"
   https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/trump-abruptly-ends-60-minutes-interview-threatens-release-it-early-expose-reporter-bias

      ... President Trump: I’m just telling you that you treated me much differently on the subject.

      Lesley Stahl: I disagree, but I don’t wanna have that fight with you.

      President Trump: Hey, it’s okay–

      Lesley Stahl: All right, I’ll get in another fight with you–

      At which point the president ended the discussion: “Lesley, it’s okay. In the meantime, I’m president and you’re not.”

HEYYYYYY!  HOHHHH!
Everybody say YAYYYYY!  YO...!

(And here I was thinking Idiocracy was the greatest cult movie of all time... then 2020 just waltzes in with actual real life and Smacks you in the gob :D )

And to lighten your day further, behold the "tolerant" left :)

   https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1318222044933206016

Found here:

   BEHOLD: The sane and tolerant left
   https://notthebee.com/article/behold-the-sane-and-tolerant-left

      Might wanna turn the volume down a touch.

      https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1318222044933206016

      Hoo boy. What a microcosm of "Moderate Joe Biden" voters.