USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Oct 20 13:57:07 PDT 2020

On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 05:34:10 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> On 2020-10-20 16:18, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > 	As I already mentioned, that's what every statist say. 'Their' state is 'good'. Other state 'bad'.
>
> Some states and their associated state religions are less evil than
> other states and state religions,

	yes, that's what every statist say. His state is 'less evil'.

> and you need a state to resist the
> power of other states and statelike entities, and a state religion to
> give that state cohesion.

	yes, you've profusely documented that all you have is statist 'logic', that is, your premise is "state good" and you use it to 'prove' that "state good". Are you going to keep repeating the same nonsense?

> you need a state to resist the power of other states

	yes you need a state to protect you from the state.

> state religions

	oh, by the way, donald is a theocrat.