shills - the ONE document

coderman coderman at protonmail.com
Mon Oct 19 08:11:41 PDT 2020

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Monday, October 19, 2020 6:34 AM, <jamesd at echeque.com> wrote:
> What was released was the top level document ordering and authorizing
> illegal activities after Bush retracted his presidential order
> authorizing those activities. The rest is just boring detail,
> particular examples of those activities.

James, what we consider "illegal" is not in the eyes of those in power. remember that the whole showdown between Gen. Hayden and HPSCI Roark was over the "reasonableness" standard regarding privacy.

the stance changed to "warrantless surveillance is *reasonable* in the context of anti-terror."

obviously we don't agree, but to claim this authorization was some watershed malfeasance is misguided.

we're still waiting on the supreme court to weigh in on this "reasonableness"...

best regards,