AP versus Twitter, Facebook, YouTube: Was Re: Censorship: Twitter Hauled In for Pro-Biden Anti-Trump, YouTube Bans Coronavirus, QAnon, PizzaGate

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Oct 15 19:29:31 PDT 2020

On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 01:27:02 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> But now, Twitter and Facebook and YouTube have clearly and unambiguously declared war on at least half of humanity.

	huh? What the hell are you talking about? "half of humanity" - what?? You wouldn't be referring to trumpofascists...?

	Anyway, twatter, facebook, jew-tube and all the rest are the NSA, so they've 'declared' war on ALL of humanity a long time ago. And the 'president' of the US whoever he is, is their #1 accomplice.

	So what do we have here? More...shilling! Who would have thought it.