[At-Risk Shares] Enumeration of Reasons to Leave Github

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 14:35:20 PDT 2020

On 10/14/20, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> evil as fuck. But those are your technofascist heroes James. You should make

I'm hoping to phase off my comments soon, but punk I note you saying
"technofascist" here sometimes, on a list where technology is
discussed a lot.

As an anarchoprimitivist, I "secretly" hate technology (but as a
software developer use it for most of my tasks), and I hang out
sometimes with people who see anybody who develops or develops with
technology as a harmful authority.  But I don't really expect to hear
that opinion here.

Is this a view you hold?  Are you aware of there being others here who
hold that view?