[At-Risk Shares] Enumeration of Reasons to Leave Github

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Oct 14 15:20:31 PDT 2020

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 17:35:20 -0400
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 10/14/20, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> > evil as fuck. But those are your technofascist heroes James. You should make
>
> I'm hoping to phase off my comments soon,

	for what it's worth I enjoy reading your posts (or most of them at least =P)

> but punk I note you saying
> "technofascist" here sometimes, on a list where technology is
> discussed a lot.

	yes, and given the totalitarian system we live in and how 'technology' is an important part of it, technofascism looks kinda 'on topic' for the list.

> As an anarchoprimitivist, I "secretly" hate technology (but as a
> software developer use it for most of my tasks), and I hang out
> sometimes with people who see anybody who develops or develops with
> technology as a harmful authority.  But I don't really expect to hear
> that opinion here.
>
> Is this a view you hold?  Are you aware of there being others here who
> hold that view?

	I'm not against technical developments per se. I'm certainly against the 'progressives' who only care about the latest stupid gadget and think that 'better technology' is better for people...while hiding/lying about all the negative aspects of technical development.

	As to what other members of the list think, I believe most of them are on the 'progressive' technology-fanbois category. They can speak for themselves though.