#IButterfly - #200+870 - #EveryStateEveryDistrict - #Own435 - Re: Olberman: Trump supporters

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Oct 13 01:36:45 PDT 2020

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 09:34:31PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 11:04:41 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> > There's a movement coming, to no longer leave the seats of power to those who plainly are opposed to our interests.
>
> 	when you say 'our' you mean the interests of the trumpofascists. So it's not 'our'(yours and mine) interests. Your interests and mine are different.

Like it, loath it, or indifferent, you may find a difficult road in proceeding "in denial" of our "shared present delusion" which for the sake of convenience of communication we name our reality, or socio-political reality.

We work from where we are now, and we work with what we got.

We are doing this - this is happening - the sky is happy to be screamed at.

---
Secundo: when I use the term "our", it is commonly (though not absolutely always) used in the same sense as I use the "royal 'we'", that is, as a generalised reference to either everybody,
depending on context.

The term "our", "we" etc, usually does not 'insist' on specifically including you, although I do hold that you and I share certain goals.

---
Ignoring present reality, is self defeating.

A rational thinking man does not dismiss possible opportunities if he wishes to mold the present world, towards the one he wants to live in.

   That which you bind on Earth, shall be bound in Heaven;
   That which you loose/unbind on Earth, shall be unbound in Heaven.

So we are presented with possibilities - how to facilitate the creation of the world I want, beginning from the world I now live in.

An issue we obviously face, is the force 'as exercised' by existing governments etc.

How each handles these forces is a personal matter, except if you make it public or attempt to work with others etc.

---
Tacit / default choices:

A lotta folks consider they are literally "subject" to much of "what happens" "to them" in this world, often/ mostly by 'external authorities'.

This "I believe I am merely subject to the world" is readily witnessed in the epic levels of blame we see being done by folks these days - because many have lost their way, lost even their understanding that they, to some degree, are in fact a, if not the, primary authority in their own lives - again, work with what you got.

The "choice" to do nothing is often a "tacit" choice, one that is not 'owned'.

Tacitly failing to own your "doing nothing" is much worse than actually/ consciously knowing that's your choice and "making" that choice.

Tacitly "giving up" so to speak, is right down there with apathy, not far off suicide etc. - totally "subject" to "the world" (really, to one or a combo of external 'primary' authorities).

---
What is a magapede?

In truth, you are the primary authority on what you are, how you choose to interact with "the world".

#DrainTheSwamp

#OwnEveryDistrict

   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_district

      There are 435 voting congressional districts in the United States House
      of Representatives,[1], and the population of the districts ranges from
      530,000 (Rhode Island's two districts) to 1,070,000 in Montana's
      state-wide district, with an average population of 710,000 people in
      2010.[2] In addition to 435 congressional districts, the five inhabited
      U.S. territories and the federal district of Washington, D.C. each send a
      non-voting delegate to the House of Representatives. The Census Bureau
      within the United States Department of Commerce conducts a decennial
      census whose figures are used to determine the number of Representatives
      that each state sends to Congress, and therefore the number of
      congressional districts within each state. The borders of those districts
      are set by the states, and within each state all districts are required
      to have approximately equal populations (see Wesberry v. Sanders). The
      2012 elections were the first to be based on the congressional districts
      which were defined based on the 2010 Census data.[3]

So there are 435 districts "up for grabs".

Literally 435 seats of the lower house (house of reps) to be contested.

#Own435

#SeizeTheReins

#EveryStateEveryDistrict

#100+435  or #200+870 (you NEED backup, running mate, moral support etc.)

#EverySenateEveryAssembly -- DO the same in every US state legislature

What is a MagaPede?

#DistributedAuthority  #ByMyConscience

#MagaPedeDomination

#IButterfly , #FlapIt .. #FlapItGood  ...   #FlapItRealGood

#2YearsToDomination

#RedBlueOwnIt  #OwnRedOwnBlue

#2YearsIsNOTHING

#InfinityBeckons