Olberman: Trump supporters

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Oct 12 17:34:31 PDT 2020

On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 11:04:41 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> There's a movement coming, to no longer leave the seats of power to those who plainly are opposed to our interests.

	when you say 'our' you mean the interests of the trumpofascists. So it's not 'our'(yours and mine) interests. Your interests and mine are different.

> One way you could begin to ride that, is to somehow identify those who share you political view+intentions, and encourage and support them to e.g. run IN the rethuglican party, but AGAINST those nasty rethuglicans who do NOT share your views.  You could call such people "crypto anarchists" I guess...

	are you infinetely stupid, or malicious? You can't be that stupid, so...

> Just like the "bad orange man" was essentially memed into power, and now the American people are being given a "do you want to at least TRY to drain the swamp" test,

	again, are you infinitely stupid or incredibly dishonest? Same answer.

> Juan, feel free to join us as we continue to create our shared world -

	why exactly why would I 'join' the party of the white-supremacist-trash-trumpofascists? 	You are the fucking enemy.

> "Get real" or step aside...

	fuck you. You and your twin from the pentagon, 'grarpamp'.