arpanet anarchy!

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 29 19:48:23 PST 2020

I said back in 2010 that we could take on all the nation-states, all the monarchies, all the Theocracies and all the large corporations COMBINED and beat them.

Since then - with every passing year - we have gotten stronger and they have all gotten weaker. That trendline promises to shortly become exponential with the exciting advent of ubiquitous cryptoanarchy via quantum computer networking technologies.

Of course if you want to be like Julian Assange and ' The Ghost and Mr Chicken " ( do I repeat myself? ) feel free. Information longs to run wild, naked and free over the sun dappled uplands of direct democracy.

Now who want to have the honor of wacking out Wild Bill Gates?

https://stiffs.com/celebrity/billgates

WELCOME to the ANARCHIST REVOLUTION!