arpanet anarchy!

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Nov 29 21:03:17 PST 2020

On Mon, 30 Nov 2020 03:48:23 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> I said back in 2010 that we could take on all the nation-states, all the monarchies, all the Theocracies and all the large corporations COMBINED and beat them.

	anything can happen inside your mind. It's called imagination. Now, the moment you start to believe that your fantasies are real is the moment you become a nutcase.

> Since then - with every passing year - we have gotten stronger and they have all gotten weaker. That trendline promises to shortly become exponential with the exciting advent of ubiquitous cryptoanarchy via quantum computer networking technologies.

	also, it sounds like you're the kind of technofacist who doesn't even know how to plug his 'iphone' - you read some technobabble about 'quantum' this or that and now you're re-vomiting it here....

	HOWEVER, my comments above would imply I'm taking you at face value, but, that's not what I'm doing, so....

	...it's clear that your job description is to keep fueling the 'cypherpunk' fantasy that 'technology' is 'just about' to overthrow govcorp when in reality 'technology' and the psychos who control it (your employers) are just about to exterminate the human race. With the help of useful idiots like bell (again, assuming he's not a govt agent).