The friends of jamesd

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Nov 29 13:36:06 PST 2020

On 2020-11-29 18:47, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> I disagree with all three of these. Religion and government should be
> separate, especially in the US where the Constitution specifically says
> so.

The constitution is not being observed.  The Holy Faith of Harvard
rules, is converging the Christian Churches, and attempts to converge
Muslims in Muslim lands, causing wars.

Harvard was founded as the headquarters of the state Church of New England.

In the war between the states, it became the state Church of America.

The constitution proscribes a federal state Church, but allows the
several states to have their several state Churches, an unstable
arrangement which predictably failed to survive.

State and Church always wind up in each other's arms.

If you officially do not have a state religion, you have an unofficial
state religion, which is considerably worse.