Revolutionary cypherpunks have been trying to assassinate every POTUS since Poppy Bush

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 22 23:01:51 PST 2020

Every year for the last 23 years, a cypherpunk ' David " has sought to kill the the allegedly ' Most powerful man in the

world.  From " Dead Lucky ' right here to " Stiffs " deadpool on Donald Dumbfuck today.

Another McKinley eluded us then but thats no matter - tomorrow we run faster - stretch out our arms further.

As for ' changing history ' , every great revolution changes history and the global cryptoanarchist revolution

is no different.  Strong minded anarchists do what they want - the weak-minded statists & xtians suffer

what they must.