STATIST global warning

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 22 22:52:19 PST 2020

"... I am in favor of a two-state solution to the long-running
Israel-Palestine conflict. To say the least, I think it is unfortunate
the conflict has raged on this long. I prefer peace to war..."

Anarchists favor a no-state solution and this was an anarchist list last time I checked.

Since ' war is the health of the state' ( Bourne ) its oxymoronic to favor ' state solutions'

and ' peace ' in the same breath. I move this statist swine be expunged from our list.

All those in favor?