Karl Marx on the Rothschilds

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Nov 22 19:28:25 PST 2020

On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 16:49:14 -0600
"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> On 11/22/20 12:25, [bleep] wrote:
> > On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 01:00:55 -0600 "Shawn K. Quinn"
> > <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:
> >> I don't get it. Why even the mention of what religion they are?
> >> What the hell does being Jewish have to do with anything,
> >
> > [Judaism] isn't just a [] variety of theocratic totalitarianism.
> > It's a tribalist racist supremacist political doctrine. The fact that
> > [people] like the [R]othschilds, [S]oros, [G]oldman-[Sachs], [G]reenspan, and a
> > long list of other [] criminals are [Jewish] isn't just an
> > 'irrelevant' 'religious' 'detail', let alone a 'random coincidence'
>
> What specific crimes have they committed,

	theft to the tune of trillions of dollars, pounds and other 'currencies', for starters. This is well known by anybody with a passing knowledge of financial fraud aka 'banking' and general history. Only a jew shill would ask such a laughable question. They are also morally and materially responsible for all the crimes their governments commit, starting of course with the mass murder of 100s of millions of people. Oligarchs like the rothschilds and any other 'highest ranking' jew are fully involved in all the crimes of the anglo-US empire. So make a list of the crimes of your nazi empire and you should get a list of the 'specific' crimes your joos commited.

> and what courts of law have  adjudicated these crimes?

	what you're calling 'courts of law' are the very same political criminals who work hand in hand with the financial mafia. So obviously your 'courts of law' have ENABLED the crimes, not 'adjudicated them.

	Now, if you were not a  shill you wouldn't have ignored/deleted this part of my previous message, which I'm graciously re-posting.

	"and speaking of jew crimes, the invasion of palestine by anglo-US-jew nazis deserves a mention I think, as well as all the crimes against humanity that the jews commited and commit in palestine. "

	 So, I'll be waiting for you to comment on the crimes against humanity that your beloved joos commit in palestine...and in the rest of the world by means of your US empire.