Karl Marx on the Rothschilds

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Nov 22 16:09:45 PST 2020

Can we get a working consensus that Batshit crazy needs psychological help. Professional help?

That is one seriously bigoted and demented individual.

Now into that Darkness... " Maybe we should steal the good bits ..."

Not a bad idea since crypto is a WMD grade munition and we haven't acquired any nuclear capability

lately, or even launched a STUXNET-level raid on a brutal Theocracy...unless you count Btc :)

I commend the work " Tough Jews " to youse,  a narrative history of Jewish gangsters in the US.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Tough-Jews-Fathers-Gangster-Dreams/dp/0375705473

Also recent works on the Warsaw Ghetto antifa.